Completely stuck now

Forum Forums Bug Reports Completely stuck now

This topic contains 7 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Jeffrey Lott 1 year ago.

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author

Jeffrey Lott

I am completely stuck now.
    I made it to level 289 (area) and Prestiged out for the 4th time. I bought my 9th power and leveled all powers up to level 4.

Now i am stuck at level 51 Coral Kingdom with a level 107 player who wasn’t getting any gold while leveling up. Currently have 23 gold and only the first 3 deckhands are level 1, no power upgrades purchased.
    I’m about to use the Make it Rain feature to try to purchase more deckhands and level them up.

#498688 Reply

Jeffrey Lott

In the above post, by “no power upgrades purchased”, i am referring to the Tap Damage powers…deckhand rage, mighty strike…etc.

#498689 Reply

Jeffrey Lott

Definitely seems like just a glitch where no gold was given for a majority of the first 51 area levels.

After the Make it Rain feature, im back able to play now that my player and deckhands have been leveled.

#498703 Reply

admin
    Keymaster

Alright I believe I fixed backups.. it was deleting any newer backups.

I need you guys to play the game for a little, so I get your backup data..

and then I need your User ID.. so I can test.

#498707 Reply

Jeffrey Lott

How do we locate our UID?

#498710 Reply

Tim Klopfenstein

Click the gear symbol in the upper left hand corner, and then look at the bottom of the page that opens up. There you should find your UID.

Tight lines, everyone!

___tklop

#498711 Reply

Jeffrey Lott

Thanks. I’ll give it a try.

#498712 Reply

Jeffrey Lott

My uid is 1713

Cloud appears to be working now. I have 3 different reset times i can choose from, but wont be trying it out yet as im trying to get past lwvel 300 (area) and level 1500 (player) .

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
Reply To: Completely stuck now
Your information: