October 2016

Forum Forums General October 2016

This topic contains 5 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Tim Klopfenstein 12 months ago.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author

admin
    Keymaster

Added in a reCAPTCHA, to prevent spam. Along with some additional spam prevention stuff.

The game is experiencing decent retention and subtle growth.. which is why I’m not giving up on this.

I’m going to see how my latest changes in version 1.22 go.

Please report any bugs here.. as I’d like to game to be stable. I’ve seen various reports in reviews that stuff doesn’t work.. but I’m not sure what exactly.

#498673 Reply

Joe Faron

testing anonymous response.

#498675 Reply

Bill

Did you fix the deck hands breaking after one hits 1010?

#498676 Reply

Bill

Are there treasure boxes?

Does clicking on the gold give a bonus?

#498677 Reply

Tim Klopfenstein

Cloud Backup does not work.
    I just reinstalled, and lost my progress, so I can’t remember all the specifics, but my (beta) review covered most of what I have found broken so far.

Deckhands still cannot be leveled beyond 1009 without causing a major malfunction. If you level Diego to 1010, after the next restart, all the deckhands will be listed as n/a and will no longer be able to upgrade or level up. (Tip: Breathe deckhands starting with Seawitch, and keep leveling as long as you can before the game resets. When you have to reopen, only Seawitch will be broken, so you can level the next deckhand down ’till it resets, then the next, etc. Got up to 360+ that way one time).

Some powers don’t work. One increases treasure box odds (useless waste of mana), another promises upgrade discounts–and everything changes color earlier–but nothing can be bought until the full original purchase price is attained. I’m sure there are other examples.

#498678 Reply

Tim Klopfenstein

“Break” deckhands starting with Seawitch, I meant to say. Not “Breathe”

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
Reply To: October 2016
Your information: