Wild Clone

Forum Forums Bug Reports Wild Clone

This topic contains 23 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Adam Westbury 1 month, 1 week ago.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 24 total)
  • Author

Adam Westbury

Hi Joe

Uid 8

L14 wild clone only active for 3sec and not full timer.

Adam

#498734 Reply

Adam Westbury

Hi Joe.
    Its doing it again. Only seems to be L14 or greater.

Cheers.

#498749 Reply

Tim Klopfenstein

I can confirm this, though for me it doesn’t malfunction every time.

I first noticed the issue above game level 330.

Tight lines, everyone…

___tklop

#498760 Reply

Tim Klopfenstein

Sometimes it’s even shorter. Wild Clone might last only a second, and even sometimes provides no damage at all.

It seems to make a difference whether or not I activate other skills simultaneously–and I think it may also matter WHICH of those other skills I’ve activated, or in what order… It’s maddeningly inconsistent.

(Oh yeah, I’m currently at Game level 355, Wild Clone level 15)

Basically, the shadow-clone animation just quits moving and the skill stops making damage.

Again, my User ID is 10640

Tight lines everyone,

___tklop

#498761 Reply

Tim Klopfenstein

Now, it quits as soon as I click along. It goes full-length of I DON’T click at all, but yeah… That sort of negates it as a skill, if I can’t use it while clicking…

Still puzzled by this one…

User 10640.

Tight lines everyone,

___tklop

#498764 Reply

Tim Klopfenstein

It’s actually starting to act up at level 13. Weird.

#498765 Reply

Manulax

It works perfectly fine with me (skill lv. 14)

User 316

#498766 Reply

Tim Klopfenstein

I think maybe Wild Clone malfunctions at high game (area) levels, no matter what level the skill has reached.

I’m getting Wild Clone malfunctions at Skill Level 13, Game (area) level 135.

Tight lines everyone,

___tklop (user number 10640)

#498767 Reply

Tim Klopfenstein

Arrrrgh! Game level 335…

Wishing I could edit. Even for just the first five minutes!

Anyways…

#498771 Reply

admin
    Keymaster

On it

• This reply was modified 9 months, 3 weeks ago by  admin.
    • This reply was modified 9 months, 3 weeks ago by  admin.
    #498777 Reply

admin
    Keymaster

Been trying a bit here to get this to reproduce.. can’t get it to do so yet.. 🙁

#498778 Reply

admin
    Keymaster

I’ve tried on each of your accounts and can’t get this to reproduce.

I need exact details of how you’re able to do it.. Can’t get it to last 3 seconds.

Does the timer say originally it’ll last 00:10+? and then you click and then it drops that counter down and then it’s over?

#498787 Reply

Tim Klopfenstein

It’s weird.

When activated, everything starts out normally. The timer counts down normally, and the (mirror image) shadow clone fishes along at my back, as always–but then, after the first few seconds, the shadow image goes completely motionless, and I can see the rate of damage plummet, just as if Wild Clone is already finished. At that point, Wild Clone is essentially done, but the shadow image remains, in its motionless non-damage-producing state, until the timer finishes counting down to zero, then the Wild Clone image goes away.

I’m not sure how else to describe what happens.

I hope this helps!

Tight lines everyone,

__tklop

#498790 Reply

Tim Klopfenstein

As a side note, it isn’t happening to me right now. It only seems to be an issue for me at high (perhaps something like game levels 320 or higher), and the animation also seems to stop moving mostly while I am trying to click crazily along with it, but not necessarily otherwise.

Also, worth considering, is that since it is not happening now, it may not happen at all in version 1.50. As I am climbing to and beyond game level 300 now, I’ll be able to clarify that soon.

Anyways, tight lines everyone!

___tklop

#498792 Reply

admin
    Keymaster

I have a feeling this might be related to memory usage.. Let me know if it ever happens soon after a new load up of the game.. I have a feeling it will not..

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 24 total)
Reply To: Wild Clone
Your information: